Thursday, January 19, 2012

Can i get me learners permit and the DMV? best answer?

I am 16 years old and I live in North Carolina. I was wondering if I can take drivers education at the DMV instead of taking it at school



Do anyone know how much it will cost and how long it would take to complete the classes so I can recieve my Learner's Permit?



I can't take it at school because my parents schedual won't allow them to pick me up afterwards.Can i get me learners permit and the DMV? best answer?
The DMV doesn't give classes in drivers education. They do license and things like that.



But you have plenty of time.



To apply for a Driver License or Learner Permit:



To obtain an Original North Carolina Driver License or Learner Permit you have to be age 18 or older.



I'd also suggest you download and read the drivers manual, second link below.Can i get me learners permit and the DMV? best answer?
I don't know about N.C., but in California if you are under the age of 18 you must take a Driver's Education course prior to being able to take the test to get your learner's permit and then you must log a certain number of hours with a Certified Driving Instructor to get your license. Driver's Ed use to be offered as part of the regular freshman curriculum, but most schools make it an after school class or don't offer it at all. The DMV does not offer this course, but they can tell you where you can take it. Generally, if you can't take it at your high school, local community colleges will offer the course.Can i get me learners permit and the DMV? best answer?
I can't say for certain, but I;m pretty sure that state DMVs don't offer driving classes. They don't in my state. So either school or going it on your own with the booklet from the DMV is pretty much your only options.
You should just get the booklet at the DMV. It's free. read it, learn it and take the written exam. You should pass if you go over the booklet a few times.

No comments:

Post a Comment