Thursday, January 12, 2012

How do you get your ID at the DMV?

I just want to get my Identification Card Application at the DMV besides getting my drivers license. What do I need to do and do I need to take any tests? I live in north carolina so I don't know anything about it. I just need to get a ID so I can apply for a community college but I don't want to get my ID because I won't be driving to school hopefully.How do you get your ID at the DMV?
Obtaining a North Carolina Identification Card:



Any resident of North Carolina can be issued a special identification card provided he or she does not have a valid driver license. An ID card, like a driver license, is valid for a period of five or eight years, depending on your age. The cost for an ID is $10.00.



Requirements for a North Carolina Identification Card:

Getting a North Carolina Identification Card is just like getting your driver license, except without the tests. For an ID card you will need:



* Proof of Residency;

* Proof of Age and Identity;

* It is required that you present DMV with a valid Social Security card. If you are not eligible for a Social Security card, you must provide documentation issued by the United States Government indicating legal presence.



A more detailed explanation of the above requirements can be found under the Driver's Handbook: Chapter 1 - Requirements



Where do you get an Identification Card?



An ID can be obtained from any driver license office, regardless of where you live. Most offices are open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. For a complete listing of offices visit the Office Locations Section.How do you get your ID at the DMV?
go there they have a form for that
  • nada bluebook
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment