Thursday, January 12, 2012

Speeding ticket in North Carolina?

I was in North Carolina and got a speeding ticket (my first ticket ever) for doin 80 in a 65. I have nationwide insurance, and live in Virginia and also have +1 points on my drivers license. now if I take a voluntary driver improvement course the VA DMV said my points would stay the same, but since im also between 18-20 i have to take another course. My questions r 1. will my insurance rates increase 2. should i go to the court which is an hour and a half away and tell the judge i voluntarily took a driving improvement course and hopes he wipes the ticket since it was my first ever.Speeding ticket in North Carolina?
Yes, your insurance rates will definitely rise. You were far over the speed limit.

You can go to court and fight it and tell the judge anything, as long as it's the truth.
  • ski doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment