Thursday, January 12, 2012

North Carolina Drivers License/Learner's Permit questions?

I am 17 years old, turn 18 in February next year, and am a GED graduate. Tomorrow I'm going to the DMV with my mother to get my Learner's Permit, but I'm curious when I can get my full license. I need the license for school in the fall, community college. I have everything I need, SS card, ID card, GED, and I think that is it.



What is on the test for the Drivers Permit?

When can I and how can I get my full license?

Anything else can help?North Carolina Drivers License/Learner's Permit questions?
You can take your practice test for your permit here: http://www.testquestionsandanswers.com/l鈥?/a>



North Carolina has a Graduated Licensing program for drivers under ths age of 18. http://www.ncdot.org/dmv/driver_services鈥?/a>

In the manual it states:



Before graduating to level two, you must keep this

permit for at least 12 months and have no convictions of motor

vehicle moving violations or seat belt/mobile telephone

infractions within the preceding six months.





Hope that helps and Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment