Thursday, January 19, 2012

I just moved to Texas can I change my license online?

I just moved to texas from North Carolina. Several people have told me I can change my address on the dmv website and they will send me a new license. But can I change states through the website? Wouldn't they have to get a new picture? I also need to do my vehicle tags etc. Can I do any of that online being from out of state?I just moved to Texas can I change my license online?
When I moved back here from AZ. I had to go into the dmv and physically surrender my lisence. And they'll make you buy a new one I think too. For the car I too think you might need to go into the actual office for this. I know it sucks but atleast you know it gets done. Good luck .. Oh and if you are in San Antonio area the best dmv is the one in Universal City .. I was in and out in like 5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment