Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do I get the DMV from one state to send a clearance letter for me to the DMV of another state?

My traffic record in California where I reside is blemished by a traffic violation commited in North Carolina about 2 years ago. Funny thing I was nowhere near North Carolina 2 years ago, in fact I was working on an over-seas contract in the Persian Gulf. The California DMV claims that they recieved this info from the N.C. DMV and the only way they can clear it is if they recieve another letter from N.C. stating the opposite. The N.C. DMV are denying they sent any such info and are saying that my traffic record is clean and that there are no violations or convictions showing on my record. Meanwhile I continue to suffer from the black points I earned because of this, as well as the increase in my car insurance premium and the possibility of an arrest warrant issued in my name if this is not duely cleared. any advice??How do I get the DMV from one state to send a clearance letter for me to the DMV of another state?
Go on the NC DMV's website and follow the instructions for getting a driver abstract.

No comments:

Post a Comment