Thursday, January 19, 2012

If I fail the North Carolina written drivers test, will the questions be the same when I retake it?

Those questions were bogus and most were not covered in the pamphlet they gave me or related to driving at all. They also had contradictory answers. The pamphlet said you should pull off the road at a safe place and rest if you felt tired while driving, but the actual test said the correct answer was to open a window.



Not that the nasty people at the DMV would listen to me, even though I circled the answer in the pamphlet right in front of them...



I hope the questions are the same,then at least I can play their little games and give them the answers they want to hear.



Thanks.If I fail the North Carolina written drivers test, will the questions be the same when I retake it?
I just took the North Carolina written driver's education test a month ago. Some questions will be the same, others will not be. I had the same question on the NC driver's ed written test and selected to pull over and rest. I got it correct. You are obviously not being truthful.If I fail the North Carolina written drivers test, will the questions be the same when I retake it?
Same questions just written slower so that you can understand better.

No comments:

Post a Comment