Thursday, January 19, 2012

How soon can I start preparing for a motorcycle endorsement?

Just a quick question, Id like to be able to drive a motorcycle as well as a car. Just seems like a good thing to be able to do.



And although this may be a little soon, I just want to know the soonest I can start getting ready for it and what is involved in it.



I just got my paperwork to go to the North Carolina DMV and get my restricted license. I was told I can drive for 6 months with a parent in the car, then after those 6 months I can drive with anyone in the car as long as they have had their license for 5 years or more. My question is, when can I start working on my motorcycle license, or whatever it may be called.



Basically I just wanna know what goes into getting one, and how soon I can start.



Thanks!How soon can I start preparing for a motorcycle endorsement?
Go to the DMV take the motorcycle permit test which is like your car permit test just about motorcycles. With a permit you can ride from dawn to dusk and no passangers. Then instead of waiting 6 months you only have to wait 7 days then you can either take a MSF saftey course and they give you a card of completion and you can go straight to the DMV and get your edorsement. But if not you need to schedule an appointment to take your test and provide your own motorcycle.



You could most likely take it before your driving one

No comments:

Post a Comment