Thursday, January 12, 2012

Planning to get a car out of state. From new York to north Carolina. How dpi bring it back?

Hi I'm planning on buying a car tonight from north Carolina. I plan on drcing the car back to ny but I don't have temporary tags or an intransit permit. DMV is closed tomorrow in nc and the DMV of NYC won't help me. So I was wondering would it be possible to transfer insurance from a car I own onto the car I'm planning to pickup. As in transferring pores and insurance from one car to the car I'm picking up. Answers are much appreciated thank youPlanning to get a car out of state. From new York to north Carolina. How dpi bring it back?
Contact your insurance agent with all the details about your new car, and have him/her transfer the insurance over. However, you do need a temp registration (in-transit vehicle permit), in order to drive it back. How are you going to prove it to the po-po that you own it?

No comments:

Post a Comment