Sunday, January 8, 2012

In the state of north carolina, can you get a License when you turn 18 w/out a permit?

I'm almost 18 and I haven't had a permit due to grades I suppose, and I was wondering if when I do turn 18 I can just go to the DMV and take the test and get my license?


Or are there other complications? ._.|||Yes....To obtain an Original North Carolina Driver License or Learner Permit you have to be age 18 or older...





Your license will be issued for a period of 5 or 8 years depending on your age. Ages 18 through 53 will be issued for 8 years. Ages 54 and older will be issued for 5 years. The cost of your license and any endorsements will be computed based on the yearly charge.





http://www.ncdot.org/dmv/driver_services鈥?/a>|||http://www.dmv.org/practice-tests.php


try this site.. They offer a series of California DMV Practice tests to help you prepare for your Drivers License, Motorcycle, or CDL test.. take this test before you attend the original test..

No comments:

Post a Comment