Thursday, January 19, 2012

The guy who bought my used car in SC drove off back to NC with my license plate! help?

This happened 2 months ago.

I sold my car and the guy who bought it claimed he turned my tags in to the North Carolina DMV, even though my car is registered in South Carolina.

Now I have bought my new Volvo, and was told I'd get my tag in the mail. My temp tag expires on 9-1-11 and I got my registration in the mail today but no tag with.



Anyone know what I should do? Or what fines I might face?The guy who bought my used car in SC drove off back to NC with my license plate! help?
At this point, i would just report the plates lost or stolen and get new ones... in CT, it is under $100 for everything... That is most likely the best solution instead of trying to track down the plate...



Heres the form to report it lost/stolen in SC



http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/forms/鈥?/a>
  • sea doo
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment