Thursday, January 12, 2012

What do I need to bring to the dmv?

I just moved from Texas to North Carolina. I need to get my new licensed plates, and drivers license. What do I need to bring to the dmv to do this, and how much will it cost? I need to go to the license place center, what do I need to bring there, and how much will it cost?What do I need to bring to the dmv?
in order to get your registration you need to get a drivers license from that state first. You will have to provide a utility bill or rental agreement or something in legal terms of where you live in order to get it as a proof of residence.



once you have your license, you will need the title/insurance or lien info/insurance along with your license to get your registration



total fees should be no more than 100-150 for all of it

No comments:

Post a Comment