Thursday, January 12, 2012

North Carolina Under 21 DWI / DUI on a Florida License. Driving Privileges?

I am in a very interesting predicament. I go to school in North Carolina, where I got a DWI when I was under 21. I was convicted, and the judge gave me normal limited driving privileges. However, since I blew above a .08, the NC DMV came back and said that what the judge gave me was void because I was under 21. Apparently they punish younger people more than older people in NC.



As of now, Florida has my license listed as Valid and there is no DUI on my record that I purchased form a company in Florida (4 months after my conviction in North Carolina).



Is there any way I can attain driving privileges (to school, work) in North Carolina? What are my privileges in Florida at this moment?



Thank you for any help you can provide.North Carolina Under 21 DWI / DUI on a Florida License. Driving Privileges?
thats something you should definatly look into. i have a friend whos 20, 19 at the time of recieving it, and he is allowed to before 8 i believe it is to go to school and work *and if he doesnt have either that day hes still allowed to drive*



diffrent counties have diffrent ways of dealing with it i assume.North Carolina Under 21 DWI / DUI on a Florida License. Driving Privileges?
Laws in North Carolina are no longer applicable when you are in Florida. You have practically a new driving record in Florida.North Carolina Under 21 DWI / DUI on a Florida License. Driving Privileges?
You license is invalid.
Hello,

No you have it all wrong!

Apparently they punish the victims of all the people who life's have been destroyed by all the people who DUI !!!



The old, young and dead ones. For their actions we must pay.



Answer /s to your question now:



Q1. Is there any way I can attain driving privilegeges (to school,

work) in North Carolina?



A.) Driving is a privile not luxury!

I would lend you by sister's bike, but it's kind of wreck.

DUE to the fact some drunk hit, drug and left her in a ditch to die.

Alone. But do try the bus system works for others.



Q2.) What are my privileges in Florida at this moment?

A.) Your privilege is LIFE! Seeing your next birthday and

everyone Else's but my sister's.

But that alright because you never knew her.



But here is the million dollar question that maybe you could answer- "Why do people drink and drive?"



Take the long way home and consider that a privilege.

Maybe give you time to think about your life and the ones around you. And not just in Florida



I hope that good has come out of that DUI you received? If so I truly am happy for you. That now you can go forth in life with the thought you got caught you are so lucky.

Lucky you never killed someone. Right!



Good luck

^j^ Sandra ^j^

No comments:

Post a Comment