Thursday, January 19, 2012

My car is 9 months past inspection, what will happen when I get it inspected tomorrow?

I honestly have just kept forgetting and forgetting, and when I go to get it inspected tomorrow, will I have to pay a fine? And what will the DMV do?

I'm in North Carolina by the way.My car is 9 months past inspection, what will happen when I get it inspected tomorrow?
Do you have to get the inspection from a state agency or a certified garage? If it's the latter you should be OK, the garage don't care if your past due. The DMV will never know. You could have had it parked for 9 months.My car is 9 months past inspection, what will happen when I get it inspected tomorrow?
As long as you get to the inspection shop without being stopped by the police. All you will have to do is pay for the inspection, as long as there is nothing wrong with you vehicle.

No comments:

Post a Comment