Thursday, January 19, 2012

Why would a police officer come to your home and confiscate your drivers licence?

I had a lady come up to me at work and ask me if I knew anyone who works at the DMV. I told her no. I then asked why. She said an officer came to her residence and confiscated her licence. She acted as if she didnt know why. So I want to know iswhat are some things that she could have done, because I have never heard of this before and this is in North Carolina.Why would a police officer come to your home and confiscate your drivers licence?
SOMETHING had to have happened. The police just don't confiscate licenses for the 'heck' of it. It sounds as if the lady was looking for sympathy to me.Why would a police officer come to your home and confiscate your drivers licence?
reasons:



drunk driving

reckless driving

excessive speeding (street racing)

failure to remain (hit and run)Why would a police officer come to your home and confiscate your drivers licence?
In order to confiscate your drivers license
i'M SURE SHE KNOWS WHY

No comments:

Post a Comment