Thursday, January 12, 2012

How long does it take the DMV to mail you a new car title after you switch it on to your name?

it was a north carolina title but i bought the car and went to the DMV and put it under my name i was just wonder how long i have to wait to get the new title with my name on it thnksHow long does it take the DMV to mail you a new car title after you switch it on to your name?
As long as it takes someone to enter the information in the computer, print up a new title, and mail it to you. Generally less than 30 days.How long does it take the DMV to mail you a new car title after you switch it on to your name?
Remember you are talking about the DMV. they could take as long as they want. I waited for my title for 3 monthsHow long does it take the DMV to mail you a new car title after you switch it on to your name?
7-14 business days my friend
Maybe two or three weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment