Thursday, January 12, 2012

Do you have to get a new drivers license when you turn 21 in North Carolina even if it doesn't expire yet?

I was originally from California and I moved here in North Carolina when I was 19. I got my license as soon as I moved here and I got the vertical one (which is apparently for underage/under21 drivers). Now that I'm turning 21 in a couple of weeks from now, do I have to renew it so I could get the horizontal one without the "driver turns 21 on 2011" thing? It won't expire till 2017, but I still want to change mine, so that whenever I go to 21+ places, I would have to just flash my license card without them looking for my birthday and all that stuff because it can be annoying sometimes. lol. What should I say when I go to a DMV office? Thanks!Do you have to get a new drivers license when you turn 21 in North Carolina even if it doesn't expire yet?
I don't know much about North Carolina since I live in California as well lol.



However, if you remember our licenses have a red line on the bottom that fades away by itself when we turn 21 I believe.



Then you can go to the bar! If not, just walk in to the DMV and ask for a license renewal.
  • andys auto sport
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment