Thursday, January 12, 2012

What do i bring to the dmv to get my permit?

I am 16 years old, but i am turning 17 in two months and i live in North Carolina. And my certificate expiration ran out so what can i bring instead of that to get my permit?What do i bring to the dmv to get my permit?
Everything you need to know is outlined at http://www.ncdot.org/DMV/driver_services鈥?/a>



As you see, you have to be age 18 to get the learner permit.



I assume you are asking about the limited permit, which you get at a younger age. You will need a current certificate. As it says in the driver's manual:



Limited Learner Permit

If you are at least 15 years of age and have

completed an approved driver education course

that meets North Carolina requirements and

can present a Driving Eligibility Certificate

(issued by the public school system), a high

school diploma or its equivalent, you may

apply for a Level One Limited Learner Permit

to operate vehicles requiring a Class C License.

鈥?You must be at least 15 years old but less than

18 years old and reside in North Carolina.What do i bring to the dmv to get my permit?
I'm not sure, suggest you visit DMV official website for answer.

http://www.dmv.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment