Thursday, January 19, 2012

I have had my license for six months and eligible for a full license.. what do i need to bring to the dmv??

im 16 and have had my license for six months. I live in North Carolina and after 6 months u can get ur full license (now i cant drive after 9 pm)...



what do i need to bring to the dmv? I recently got my license stolen, does this matter?I have had my license for six months and eligible for a full license.. what do i need to bring to the dmv??
yes you need a new license but here in ky you need legal guardian, proof of insurance

i hope this helps
  • gas mileage
  • 1 comment:

    1. Is it legal to travel in a turn lane and never turn, just passing traffic and merge later? In Charlotte during heavy traffic, cars and city busses do this all the time. Very dangerous as a difference in speed!

      ReplyDelete