Sunday, January 8, 2012

Are there any internet sites that I can use that will help me pass the North Carolina permit test?

I am 15 years old and am going to take a permit test this Monday at the local DMV. I have a handbook and everything, but I don't feel like looking over it. I know that sounds pretty bad. I will if i have to but I'd like to use something else.|||I tried the internet once. Was robbed by a phony site. Your handbook has specific questions that will be on your test. It's not hard. Most of questions are obvious. Study and then reward yourself somehow. Really it's the only way to pass. Study for an hour and then go have fun. Repeat this four times over the weekend and you will be ready on Monday. Oh yeah, there is nothing worse than to give your personal info and money out and then find out you was taken. Not only did they get your money but they can have access to it again for later use.

No comments:

Post a Comment