Sunday, January 1, 2012

Hi people i have a question about the North Carolina dmv..please help!! thanks?

Ok im 20 years old..originally from West Palm Beach,FL..i just recently came up to charlotte,nc im currently staying with my dad..im about to start school me %26amp; my dad don't get along like that so my question is..





i do not have my license..i called the dmv %26amp; asked them could i purchase a car from a private dealer %26amp; get the title in my name..until i take my test to get my license or w/e..they told me no i must have a north carolina license or someone you know with a north carolina license in order to do that..





so my question is my gf is in Florida currently..she's attends college there so my question is..is there a way when i purchase the vehicle %26amp; get the title somehow sent down there in her name or me sign it for her or anything like that like where the title will be in her name..since nobody else doesn't want to help %26amp; she's the only one i trust right now..until i get on my feet a bit %26amp; go take the test which will be in another month or so ?|||Nope.........don't do this or even ask to do this because this is completely illegal in the eyes of the law......

No comments:

Post a Comment