Sunday, January 1, 2012

North Carolina DMV test?

I've taken the written test three times already, and failed each time. I keep studying and know so much, but every time I miss by like, one. First, do you know any sites which will help me? Second, do you have any suggestions to help me out? And last, if you have any information on the actual "driving" test, on-road, could you tell me what happens?





Thanks.|||You poor thing. These tests are silly. Here is the website that will help you immensely. I read over the answers on this site3 times before the test and got a perfect score.





http://www.jaytomlin.com/NCDMV/2006/09/study_guide.html





Good luck to you!|||It doesnt matter that you've taken the test 3 times, and this in no way means you are bad driver! I took the test twice, and on the third try I finally got it! I went to the website that julie S gave and it helped me pass the third time. I have NEVER had a ticket!

Report Abuse


|||Most questions have nothing to do with actual driving. One question actually asked what % of fatal accidents are caused by drunk driving!Who cares?Another asks what do do if you feel sleepy, the study guide says to pull over and rest, but the test says to roll down the window! Contradictory answers!

Report Abuse


|||really? 3 times? i live in NC and i cannot believe that, as its the easiest state dmv test i have ever taken. its ALL common sense. if you have not passed after 3 trys, PLEASE dont drive in the state i live!|||If you've taken the test 3 times, you know its not really that hard. Of course the questions, well some of them, could be confusing. The key is to really understand the question before answering. Make your own notes if you like. Theres no hurry. I think you can take your time in there?

No comments:

Post a Comment