Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I dispose of an abandoned mobile home in North Carolina?

Tenant abandoned mobile home on our property 2 years ago. We do not have the title and cannot locate the tenant. How do we get the title? Once we have the title, how do we remove? Please do not respond with answers like: call a lawyer, or call a salvage company. I am looking for specifics like: file a petition with the dmv or whoever, send notice that we intend to remove the property to last know address of tenant, etc. Thanks.|||There is such a thing as a bonded title also a mechanical lien which can get you a title. I don't know how it is in NC but in Tn You can apply for a title after 1 year I would check my alternatives at the County Court Clerk or whatever branch of Gov. it is called in NC good luck|||A good coat of fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment