Sunday, January 1, 2012

NORTH CAROLINA DMV HELP?

hi, i live in NJ and im 19. i just took my permit. here in NJ you got to take you permit %26amp; wait 6 months in order to take the road test to receive your license if your under 21. so i gotta wait 6 months from today to take the road test! but in NC once you pass your learners permit test you can take your road test the next day. my sister is in the army %26amp; shes getting deployed. she lives in NC and she needs me to take care of her daughter while shes gone. so my question is, if i have a NJ permit but move to NC will i still have to wait the 6 months the road test or take it right away?|||Just walk in, show them your forms of ID, establish residency and ask to take your test. You don't need to tell them waiting in NJ. I don't think it would matter anyway since they're two different states with two different sets of laws but who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment