Sunday, January 1, 2012

North carolina dmv license first time?

i'm turning 18 next month and i haven't had my permit before, or my license. i'm not sure if i'm required to have my permit before i get my license. i've heard i have to have my permit for a day once i turn 18 in order to get my license but i've also heard that i need it for 30 days.








also, if i have to have it for a certain amount of time, i've already went through the class thats required to get my permit.. about two years ago and i have obtained the diploma from the course. would that be expired?|||You are required to have a permit first...but you can keep them for a week and then go to get your license. When you recieved that permit you had 30 days to try to get your permits...but it will not be needed if you go when you are 18. Roanoke Rapids NC

No comments:

Post a Comment