Sunday, January 1, 2012

OFFICIAL NOTICE FROM THE DMV IN NORTH CAROLINA?

Ok I received a official notice from the DMV that my license will be indefinite suspended by a certain date, now does this mean my license is already suspended and will I have to pay a reinstatement fee if its before the date of the suspension in question? Like if I pay my fine before the date of the indefinite suspension do I have to contact the DMV and pay a reinstatement fee? Please help I'm confused...:( |||Wow those all sound like great questions to ask the DMV. You would have had your answer by now.|||It means they are suspending your lic.---and you sound like you will get caught driving on that suspention. then ask ,why?|||your license will be suspended prob for 30 days or until your next court date... then you will be able to go to the dmv and get your license reinstated for prob around $120-150

No comments:

Post a Comment