Sunday, January 1, 2012

What trucking companies in north carolina will help a recent failed trucking school student get cdl=a license?

I went to Swift trucking school in Richmond for a month. The instructors weren't too hands on in training but I passed the classroom with a 94% average and I passed the pre-trip twice but, I failed on the skills test. I was able to perform the 45 alley dock and the straight-line without much of a problem but, I failed on the sight-side and the bliond-side parallel parking. In my state, North Carolina, the DMV doesn't even test for the last two skills, but, I failed the school due to those two skills. Will anyone give me a chance?|||it souds as though you have your permit and just need a 3rd party tester to sign off-if this is the case GET ON THE PHONE to small and medium size companies that have a third party tester on staff -if they do not -don't waste their time and yours with the STORY also call the state and get a list of third party testers and find one that is with a HUNGRY/strugling company that needs drivers and does not pay well -remember you are after a CDL that lasts a lifetime not the highest starting pay-suck it and work cheap for 6-12 months then move on with a cdl that did NOT COST a thing!!!|||truckdrivers are in such high demand that I'm sure you should be able to find someone to help you complete getting your cdl. my husbands a truckdriver and it's amazing what some companies will let their drivers get away with just to keep hands on board.

No comments:

Post a Comment