Sunday, January 8, 2012

How do I get a North Carolina driver's license when I have a Colorado driver's permit?

I got my driver's permit when I was 16 years old and it expires next year and I am 19 years old now and I need to think about getting a North Carolina driver's license. I moved away last year and I was wondering, could I just go into the DMV, take a driver's test and if I pass could I get a license?





Thank you|||Hi there,





A new resident, 18 years or older, applying for a Class C License is required to take the following:


鈥?Knowledge test (must be completed by 4:30 p.m.);


鈥?Vision test;


鈥?Traffic signs recognition test; and


鈥?Driving skills test (if the examiner deems necessary). No driving skills test will be initiated After 4 p.m.





Permits are not usually recognized from out-of-state.





Hope this helps!|||Most likely could

No comments:

Post a Comment